Terms of Sale
PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THIS CAREFULLY, AS THESE TERMS APPLY TO ANY PURCHASE OF NEW OR USED TIRES FROM GALUMA TIRES & WHEELS
ALL NEW AND USED TIRES SOLD BY GALUMA TIRES & WHEELS ARE SOLD IN “AS IS” CONDITION, WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, OTHER THAN AS STATED BELOW.
- All tires listed for sale are “USED” unless stated in the description as being “BLEMISHED”, “BRAND NEW” or “NEW”
- Galuma Tires & Wheels, does not know the history (including repairs made) or prior use of any tires sold.
- When we receive each tire our personnel visually examine it and air test, solely for the purpose of determining tread depth and any visually apparent damage.
- Some tires may have been professionally repaired (safe spots only, meaning no sidewall repairs) although tires could be patched or stem patched. We do not though warrant or represent the quality of any of those repairs. We do however guarantee there have been no sidewall repairs.
- Tires marked as “BLEMISHED” are sold with cosmetic imperfections. We do not guarantee the specific brand of these tires. Only the model, size, load and speed ratings are ensured.
- After we receive your Order the tires are again checked visually and with air before being packed and shipped. If damage is discovered during this second visual inspection, the tires will not be shipped, but instead the buyer will be contacted within 24 hours by e-mail or telephone.
- Once received by the purchaser, the installer of the tires MUST make a final inspection of each and every tire before installation onto a motor vehicle.
- If the inspection conducted by the installer reveals damage to the tire, the tire can be returned to Galuma Tires & Wheels in accordance with our 90-day return procedures, for either a refund or replacement. However, if upon receipt it is determined that the tire was damaged when shipped to you then there will be no restocking fee and Galuma Tires & Wheels will pay the shipping costs.
- Failure to notify Galuma Tires & Wheels by e-mail or telephone (954-366-5694) of any unsatisfactory condition of a tire within five (5) days of receipt of the tire means you have accepted the tire in its condition when received by you. You must also provide a description of nature of the damage, and whether you intend to return the tire(s).
- All tires are sold subject to our 90-day customer satisfaction return policy.
- Galuma Tires & Wheels does not guarantee whitewall or white letters; we guarantee only that one sidewall will be black.
- Rims (wheels) are NOT included.
- Sales tax will be added at checkout to the final prices for orders.
UPON PLACING AN ORDER FOR TIRES THE PURCHASER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT, IN EXCHANGE FOR GALUMA TIRES & WHEELS RETURN POLICY, ALL TIRES, BOTH NEW, BLEMISHED AND USED, ARE SOLD WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OTHER THAN THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED ABOVE, AND ANY SALE RESULTING FROM YOUR ORDER IS AS-IS, WHICH MEANS THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PUT ANOTHER WAY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND WHATEVER IS STATED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GALUMA TIRES & WHEELS, ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, FEES OR EXPENSES, AS WELL AS LOSS OF PROFITS AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, BEYOND ITS RETURN POLICY STATED ABOVE.
In purchasing any tire(s) from Galuma Tires & Wheels you agree that regardless of where you may be located or the tires may be shipped, Florida law shall apply to this transaction (excluding its conflicts of laws rules) particularly considering that your order is being placed to Galuma Tires & Wheels’s offices in Florida, payment is being received in Florida, and the tires are being shipped from Florida.